Conversations with Heiko and Selina (Episode 9)
Topic: Let’s Keep Talking About Mothers and Daughters
Date: Wednesday, 18 Nov 2020.
Time: 8pm-9.30pm (GMT +8: Singapore, Malaysia, Perth)
4am-5.30am (PST: California USA) | 7am-8.30am (EST: New York, Atlanta) | 12pm-1.30pm (London) | 1pm-2.30pm (Germany, Poland) | 2pm-3.30pm (South Africa) | 5.30pm-7pm (India) | 7pm-8.30pm (Vietnam, Jakarta) | 11pm-12.30am, Thu (Sydney, Eastern Australia) | Find your local time
A follow-up to the webinar, Mothers & Daughters: Healing 7 Key Areas of Conflict, this is a live Conversation on the topic of Mothers and Daughters, “Let’s Keep Talking About Mothers and Daughters”. There’s so much more to unravel.
You are invited to come with your questions. This is also an opportunity to share your personal experiences if you were Live with us at the above-mentioned webinar. This session is free-of-charge.
Video Testimonials from webinar participants
Please do spread the word to your network of family and friends whom you feel would very much appreciate this webinar.
Testimonials from attendees of previous Conversations with Heiko and Selina:
- “Great insights” – Nina, Singapore.
- “I asked the hosts my burning question and I was astounded & satisfied with the answer replied by the hosts in regards to a disturbing physical conditions that had been with me a few years now. Never expected my underlying issues could be addressed here. Indeed it was accurate!” – Normera Ahmad Jeffri, Malaysia, Mandarin Teacher.
- “I LOVE the Q&A webinar and have learnt a lot of new knowledge and also reminded of being integrity – say what you mean, mean what you say, being true to oneself, devoted to truth. Thank you Heiko. Thank you Selina.” – Leen, Singapore.
- “…all webinars were more than well-invested time! …Most of all, I appreciated your advice on how to bring Releasing into a family with children and the importance of a life-long commitment to character-building in order to be as authentic and truthful as possible.” – Frederik, Singapore, Tour-guide.
- “It was very useful learning about Releasing from the Questions and Answers session. It has helped me to release my own and others too.” – Anonymous, Malaysia.
- “I like the depth of the responses to the questions… Thank you.” – Anonymous.
- “I have learnt a lot. Your speaking was clear and easy to follow.” – Mey Thir, Cambodia, Facilitator at Anahearta Healing.
- “As always, it was very information, helpful and relevant for me. Thank you!” – Amy Loh, Malaysia, Marketer, Trainer, Instructor.
Testimonials for webinar participants of Mothers & Daughters: Releasing 7 Key Areas of Conflict:
- “I thought it was really, really, very powerful. Thank you so much. Wonderful. I feel much lighter. Thank you.” – Georgina
- “It was so awesome. It was all encompassing – Releasing a wide array of issues that women carry with their roles as mothers and daughter. I think what was really prominent for me was clearing for my bloodline, ancestors and even the collective consciousness of women in the world today. That last bit was so profound. Thank you again Heiko & Selina. Much love.” – Adelina Hayden, Malaysia, Family Constellation Facilitator
- “This was a much needed and beautiful experience. I had no idea what to expect and was blown away with how generous you were with your time in order to cover all the necessary work… It’s wonderful to know how many of us have these same emotions no matter what our age. To repeat the statements on behalf of my mother and the other females in the family line was unexpected and powerful too. Thank you both so very much. I will write down some of the statements which resonated with me the most and continue with the work at home.” – Lisa Jackson, United Kingdom, Hypnotherapist
- “Big topic for me. I thought that my problem was unique but the fact that all the things that Heiko & Selina have said in the Releasing (webinar), it seems like it’s a common…
I need to listen to the recording again for sure. For sure, yeah, and also because the recording, I want my mom to watch it as well. Yes. So looking forward to that.” – Amy Loh, Malaysia
- “So much value from this webinar. I felt relieved by the end of the webinar. Thank you Heiko & Selina.” – Anonymous
- “Felt so much relief.” – Rozita Othman, Malaysia, Company Secretary
- “Clear transmission and speaking. Deep topic and powerful presence and opening from Heiko & Selina’s Releasing work for us, with us.” – Anonymous, Singapore
- “I was amazed by how in-depth it was. At first I wondered how deep we could go with the statements, but when we got started I could feel my body responding till the end. What impressed upon me deeply, was how I held the exact energies that I thought my mum was holding against me. During the week after the session, I could feel myself being in a different space, especially in relation to other women and my mum and my sister. I believe for most of my life so far, I have been fighting my mum, if not externally, it would be internally. Heiko and Selina have been incredibly perceptive, to include angles that hit the spots right where it’s sore! I’m happy to have come across this webinar at this time. If only it was available before!” – Angel, Singapore, Personal Trainer
- “Mothers and Daughters: Healing Seven Key Areas of Conflict” (7 Nov 2020) was a great webinar to attend as a son, husband, and father. From the women in my life (mother, grandmothers, daughter, wife, mother-in-law), I know how vital a healthy, respectful, supportive and nurturing mother-daughter relationship is not only for mothers and daughters, but also (as I’ve learnt tonight) for attitudes towards female friends, colleagues, female authority figures, and nature authority at home.
A lot of ground was covered during the webinar (boundaries; judgement – criticism; abuse; mother-daughter competition; control issues; separation from mother – infancy to teenage years; fighting with mother), including at the female ancestral level, keeping within one’s position as daughter or mother while remaining connected through the heart and the gift of life.
A lot of Releasing happened during more than three-and-a-half hours of Releasing as evidenced by comments in the chat and the post-webinar interaction on Zoom.
Very grateful and blessed to have participated and to have been a part of this healing webinar!” – Frederik Rettig, Singapore, Tour Guide (Male participant)
Many thanks to the webinar participants who have attended the webinar on 7 Nov 2020 and the participants who have given permission to publish their written testimonials and/or video testimonials
About the Facilitators: Heiko & Selina Niedermeyer
For the last two decades, Heiko and Selina Niedermeyer have been working together with multitudes of individuals from around the world, freeing their hearts and minds from pain and suffering and giving new purpose, clarity and personal power in their lives.
Heiko and Selina were taught and mentored by Dr E.E. Isa Lindwall and his wife, Ruth Yolanda Lindwall, who are the founders of the Lindwall Releasing process. Since then, their work has touched and changed the lives of people from all walks of life from 39 countries.
Wholeheartedly dedicating their lives to healing and empowering others around them, Heiko and Selina regularly conduct private sessions, group workshops and powerful intensive retreats all over the world. They have also extended their services to providing seminars for business entrepreneurs in China and Malaysia and hosting webinars on various vital topics that pertain to the human condition and painful limitations.
Heiko and Selina are now recognised as among the most experienced Releasers and Releasing teachers in the world and have been invited to host as well as guest in seminars in Singapore, Malaysia, China and Europe. Word of their success continues to spread as they have also given interviews on Radio BFM Malaysia, as well as making several appearances on NTV7, The Breakfast Show in Malaysia.
They are also heavily involved in volunteer work, reaching out to the less fortunate to help them seek better paths in their lives, or break free from physical and mental bondage that threaten to harm themselves or their loved ones around them. Past beneficiaries include drug addicts from The Breakthrough Center in Kuala Lumpur and domestic workers and women who suffer domestic abuse.
Stay Connected with us: To be kept updated of our upcoming events, please join our Facebook “Like” Page, Facebook Group and/or download Telegram app (if you have yet to) to join our Telegram Channel. You could also subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on Vimeo. Thank you.