Almost everyone who is a daughter would be aware of the push-pull dynamics with her mother. Of desiring for her love and approval and yet often being resistant and opposed to her ideas, words and energy.
Many mother-daughter relationships are fraught with conflict, anger, resentment, bitterness, pain and even hatred.
Blessed are those who have a loving, supportive, nurturing and harmonious relationship with this most important person who gave us life, from whose body we spring.
Mother is the representative of all that is Female and plays a Key role in a woman’s relationship with all other females and female authority figures. Mother represents the Feminine Principle. To be in harmony with the Feminine Principle is to awaken and be confident in one’s creativity and compassionate healing power and ability. It bestows upon a woman innate authority and self-confidence, feminine grace, personal power and true self-expression.
In this webinar, we will bring to the surface to confront and release vital relationship patterns of conflict between mothers and their daughters.
You can attend alone or with your mother. As you journey through your process and integrate your understanding of the conflicts and release them, you will go through an important shift that will positively impact all your female relationships, heal your innate identity as a woman, heal your female body and most importantly come into balance with your mother and with your daughter, if you have one.
We will unravel and Release the common causes relevant to this relationship, of
1) Personal boundaries being encroached upon or disrespected
2) Abuse, judgement and criticism
3) Subtle competition leading to the playing out of inferior and superior roles
4) Controlling mother or daughter
5) Early separation and disconnection from infancy or childhood
6) Fighting and drama/trauma
7) Anger, hatred and unforgiveness for past actions of mother, daughter and mother-in-law
Who should Attend:
- Mothers who feel they cannot connect with their daughters
- Mothers who are angry with their daughters
- Mothers who are angry but are not sure why their anger is disproportionate to the behaviour of their daughters
- Mothers who are afraid to offend their daughters
- Mothers and daughters who feel the other is overpowering and controlling
- Mothers and daughters who see each other as the enemy and are constantly fighting
- Daughters who are angry and impatient with and resent their mothers
- Daughters who often feel they are never good enough no matter how accomplished they are or do their best to please their mothers
- Daughters who are needy of their mother’s approval
- Mothers and daughters who are judgemental and critical of each other
- Daughters who feel dismissed, disconnected and distant from their mothers
- Daughters who feel traumatised my mother’s constant drama
- Daughters who feel over-responsible for their mothers and feel a need to take care of them
- Women who struggle with authority
- Women who have chronic physical issues with the left side of their bodies, with their reproductive organs and their breasts
“Set yourself free, love yourself.”
The Benefits of Releasing
What Can Happen After The Webinar:
- Lightness in the heart like a heavy weight has been lifted
- Understanding and forgiveness between mother and daughter
- Reconnection and blooming of the mother-daughter bond
- A healthier and more harmonious relationship for the present and the future
- Deeper connection to other women
- Receiving more love and support from other women
- Experiencing the world as a more forgiving, loving, abundant and nurturing place
- Heal and strengthen the left side of your body and reproductive organs.